[yapc] Tri-Rail service from Airports to Boca

Christopher L. Everett ceverett at ceverett.com
Tue Jun 10 21:29:49 CDT 2003

Dave Rolsky wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Christopher L. Everett wrote:
>

>>If I get a few responses, we can set up a later FloridaLimo run,
>>or if Dave Rolsky is willing to wait for me to get my baggage
>>I'd go with him.
>

> I should stress that I'm arriving on _Saturday_ around 3 PM, not Sunday,
> as most others seem to be doing.  I don't know how everyone else is
> managing to arrive on Sunday, unless they're staying til the next Sunday.

Don't know where I got the idea that you'd be there on Sunday.
<sigh>

Take two of these three: fast, cheap, hassle-free.  Sound familiar?

Since Southern FL can't bring itself to meet the standards of
Western Civilization ;), we need to hack up an open source
transportation protocol.

Unless there's a local to do the job, I'm willing to make sure
that everyone who needs a ride to/from FLL to Boca can get one.

The Rolsky Florida Limo Idea looks good -- they have vans if we
get more than 5 people.  I'm guessing it may be possible to stop
at the DoubleTree and then go on to FAU from there in good jazz
style.

I've got Gavin Espey down on my list of Sunday evening ride
buddies, with Tim Maher as a possible co-conspirator.

Anyone else?  Email me privately @ ceverett at ceverett.com with
the subject line "Boca or Bust".

--
Christopher L. Everett