[yapc] BOF requests?

Skielnik, Samuel J. samuel.skielnik at pw.utc.com
Thu Jun 5 13:06:03 CDT 2003

I'm definitely interested in a Kwiki BOF.  I'm new to this community and had
to look up the definition for BOF the first time I saw the term on this
list.  I hope to learn much more from the world of Perl people.  I'm really
enjoying the e-mail threads regarding the conference.

Thanks,
Sam Skielnik
Pratt & Whitney
Propulsion Systems Analysis & Integration
mailto:samuel.skielnik at pw.utc.com
(561)796-8972 phone
(860)755-8979 fax