[yapc] Re: Commuting to Boca?

Lee Yee, Amiel Amiel.LeeYee at cigna.com
Wed Jun 4 07:24:54 CDT 2003

I agree without traffic it should take you an hour to get to Boca.  The
problem is that there is always traffic once you cross the miami-dade I95
glades interchange and palm beach/broward line in the morning.  You should
at least give yourself 1 1/2 - 2 hours if you planning to drive up to Boca
in the morning.