[Yapc-na-organizers] Looking for sponsors.

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Mon Jun 15 18:48:33 PDT 2009

Hello,

  YAPC is looking for a few last-minute sponsors.

  This year, it has been very difficult to get people interested in
sponsoring anything.   The economy has hit everybody hard, and pockets
are tight.   Many of the old standby's from YAPC's past have had to
decline sponsoring this year.

  We are by no means in a panic situation.  But, it would be great to see
some support with from a few more businesses.   So far, our Silver Level
and above sponsors are: cPannel, Grant Street Group, Linode,
Shutterstock, Topsy, pair Networks, Summersault, and Rimm Kaufman.

  If anybody happens to have the ear of any other business that might be
able to help out, please help us get in contact with them.

  Sponsor information:

    http://yapc10.org/yn2009/sponsors.html

Thanks,
-Dan