[Yapc-na-organizers] Network Jacks at speaker stands?

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Tue Jun 9 06:26:17 PDT 2009

Hello,

I believe Robert was mistaken regarding the wired ethernet.  It's possible
that McConomy might have it, but I don't think the Rangos rooms will.   We
haven't requested it.  One thing I've learned in past years with running
events is that just because the venue has it and it would cost nothing to
let you use it, don't assume they will.

I am very confident that you will be pleasantly surprised with the quality
of the wireless this year.   CMU is used to having thousands of people on
their wireless.   Some of the people in their network group are YAPC
veterans.   I believe this will be the year that the wireless doesn't
collapse.

-Dan