[Yapc-na-organizers] Official entity for contracts

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Fri Apr 3 11:29:18 PDT 2009

Hi,

  I need to know who the official entity is for the facilities contract
with CMU?   Basically, I need somebody to fill in the blank in the
following sentence:

THIS AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is entered into as of the 27 day of
_February, 20_09, by and between Carnegie Mellon University (“Carnegie

  I'm working out the final details in the contract now, and I hope to
have something to send on to Jeremy and Jim to look over in the next few
days.  Anybody else that needs to see this, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Dan