[Yapc-na-organizers] Sponsorship prospectus

Daniel J. Wright Dan at DWright.Org
Sat Nov 1 08:23:29 PDT 2008

> I am actually organizing the Beijing Perl Workshop this coming saturday. A
> sponsor agreed to pay
> for the tshirt if we have only their logo on it. From time to time I have
> to wonder what other
> sponsor think about this when they see the logo on the tshirt.

I guess it would be nice if they thought "we really should have given them
more money."

An idea that we're floating for this YAPC is putting a $25k donation
threshold before we'll consider putting a logo on the shirt.  That idea is
still in the early draft stage, though.

-Dan