[Yapc-na-organizers] YAPC::NA 2007 sponsorship doc

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Mar 26 19:04:13 PDT 2007

Based on input from several people on this list (thanks, guys). We've
revised the sponsorship document.

If no one raises any major concerns with this one, it will be moved to
the YAPC wiki and I'll start using it in communications with potential
sponsors.

Significant changes include restoring the sponsor levels to the one's
used by Chicago and clarifying the text around sponsorship benefits.

I am still wondering if we shouldn't break up the benefits differently
by level, but I'm not real sure of a good breakdown.

Looking forward to any input.

Thanks again for any help.
G. Wade