[Yapc-na-organizers] Promoting the Job Fair

Jim Brandt cbrandt at buffalo.edu
Wed Mar 21 05:52:10 PDT 2007

I can talk to Ask.

My only question is, what were the comments last year regarding
employers being at the conference (good and bad)? I don't see any
problem with it, but some might not like it for some reason.

I'd say as long as we don't muddy the waters between conference content
and company tables or booths, we're OK. We want to avoid any cases where
Company X has a table and is also giving a presentation about how cool
their company is. They do this at other conferences and it really annoys me.