[Yapc-na-organizers] a few updates

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:04:36 PDT 2007

Howdy all,

* Discounted/Group rates on rooms at the Hilton on UH campus: still
waiting on a response, there are a total of ~85 rooms.

* Traveling in/around Houston: I'm still waiting on solid feedback
from METRO, but as-is, we're expecting ~400 system route maps. I'm
also waiting to hear back on discounted passes for attendees.

* T-shirts: I've nailed down a vendor, he needs at least 2 weeks lead
time to get the shirts printed and delivered. Under this 2 week
window, last-minute sponsorships wouldn't get t-shirt space -
thoughts?

Are we using the mongueurs site to track everyone's status and ToDos
or are we still using tp://yapchouston.org/wiki/ ?

-Will