[Yapc-na-organizers] Job fair blurb on jobs.perl.org

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:23:41 PDT 2007

Jim,

I'm still working out the details of the fair. I'll be posting some
ideas/proposals regarding the job fair shortly. Also, I want to visit
the campus this week to scope out the location.

So, I could submit a generic blurb on the fair, but I'd like to have
the blurb link to a page with more granular details. These details are
still being developed. I hope to have sufficient information available
by this weekend.

-Will