[Yapc-na-organizers] Vendors area at YAPC::NA

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sat Apr 7 09:39:02 PDT 2007

I have a company asking about setting up vendor space at YAPC::NA.

The company sells professional wear, shirts and such, and would like to
set up a table in our vendor space.

I vaguely remember some conversation about a vendor area, but I appear
to be suffering from a brain cramp and can't find it.

What has been you guys experience with vendor areas in past conferences?

Any suggestions on how to handle this?

Should we require a particular donation like for the job fair, or
should we ask for a donation of a percentage of sales?

I've got zero experience with something like this, so any opinions or
experience is welcome.

G. Wade
Sponsorship Coordinator YAPC::NA 2007