[Yapc-na-organizers] Tasks

Bob Clancy bob.clancy at verizon.net
Mon Sep 18 08:24:41 PDT 2006

>From: Bob Clancy <bob.clancy at verizon.net>
>    Anyway, I wanted to announce that I'm on this list, and that I can probably do some of the remote work.\

I want to add that you guys shouldn't feel any need to discuss this off list.  I won't be offended if you might want to keep things more local.  (I know that's how I'd feel if I was in your shoes.)  I want to make sure you don't feel inhibited about saying things on this list, cause if that happens, the net effect would be to make more work.