[WindyCity-pm] Next meeting topic

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Wed May 9 19:17:09 PDT 2012

Hi folks!

In my haste to get back to my laptop to solve an Apache/PHP problem
(1), I didn't get the chance to start the game of "Who wants to show
off something interesting this month?" So here it is:

Who wants to show off something interesting this month? or, Who has
something they want someone else to show them this month?

For my part, I'd like to learn more about GraphViz. It sounds like it
can make dependency visualizations and flowcharts, but how? I'd also
be very interested if anyone has used ActiveMQ or ZeroMQ and can
explain either of them.

If anyone is speaking at YAPC, we could also offer our services as a
test audience before the big show.

Excitedly,

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com

1: Unfortunately, not solved by replacing the entire system.