[WindyCity-pm] Reminder: Meeting Thursday March 22 - Intro to XS with C++

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:28:31 PDT 2012

Just a reminder and update that we have a meeting this Thursday, March 22, at 7:00 pm at 540 W Madison St on the ninth floor in the conference rooms on the West side of the building.

Our topic will be XS with C++, presented by me. I'll start with some intro to XS, and go into some helpful techniques for building larger XS projects and memory management with Perl scalars and modern C++ techniques.

Getting there:
540 W Madison is two blocks south of the Clinton Green/Pink line stop and right across the street from Oglivie Transportation Center. Simply check-in with the desk on the upper level of the lobby and tell them you're there for Chicago Perl Mongers.