[WindyCity-pm] Fwd: Hackathon! September

Paul Mantz pcmantz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 21:00:24 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Mantz <pcmantz at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM
Subject: Hackathon! September
To: pumping-station-one-public at googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

We had excellent success the hackathon last month, so we're going to
do it again.  On Saturday, the 26th--from 8pm to 12pm the next
day--drag your software and other coding projects out of their
mothballs and prepare to hack up a storm.  We're going to see what we
can push out the door.

This is a great event for newcomers to see what we're about--I want to
see terminals flying with activity and inspiration.  Bring your
friends, write a command-line utility.  Chug a Red Bull and finish off
your website.  Let's get to hacking.

Details are posted at the wiki
page--http://pumpingstationone.org/wiki//index.php?title=Hackathon .
Add your project, correct my grammar, and stir up a fuss.  Let's see
some coding!

Adios,

--
Paul Mantz