[WindyCity-pm] [Chicago-talk] Downtown Meeting Tomorrow?

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Mon Oct 26 14:45:48 PDT 2009

Clark Street Ale House is at 742 N Clark, just south of Chicago Ave. I'm
sure some people will be there after 9pm if anyone shows up. There is wi-fi
there. Discussions and hacking sessions are possible.

Since no one has volunteered for a stand-up projected talk, how about we
begin at 7 and feel free to come casually late? OpenMake can foot a round or
two of refreshments.