[WindyCity-pm] Hackathon!

Paul Mantz pcmantz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:34:23 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

Pumping Station: One is having our monthly Hackathon again.  We're
going to show up sometime around 8pm this Saturday night, and code
until you pass out or choose to go home to your comfortable beds.
Last time was a lot of fun; we had a few people from perl mongers show
up, and it would be great if we had more.  If you want to work in
something besides perl, there's a wide variety of people with various
specialties to collaborate with.  Some caffeine will be provided, but
more is always welcome.  If you know of any other groups that might be
interested in coding all night, feel free to pass this message along.

For more information about Pumping Station: One, please see
http://pumpingstationone.org/blog/about.html .

Adios,

--
Paul Mantz