[WindyCity-pm] perl script question

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:09:14 PST 2009

Yes, there is.  You should read the documentation that came with the
card before asking.

http://www.sierrawireless.com/resources/documents/support/2130617_Supported_AT_Command_Reference-v2.4.pdf

There are multiple sources to tie cell tower to a geographic location.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=cell+tower+location

And others who have traveled down the same road.

http://www.aaronland.info/weblog/2006/08/04/zebra/#watching

Please share your code with us when you get farther along.  We haven't
seen much interesting code come across the list recently.  A project
like this sounds neat, it would be cool to have a log of where you've
been.

http://www.blackhat-forums.com/index.php?showtopic=8097

Perhaps you could write a BrightKite or FireEagle app or module?  Lots
of people doing similar things in that space.

http://fireeagle.yahoo.net/developer

http://groups.google.com/group/brightkite-api?pli=1