[WindyCity-pm] Hackathon at Pumping Station: One

Paul Mantz pcmantz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:29:40 PDT 2009

Hey everyone,

I know this is late notice, but Pumping Station: One is having a
hackathon this Saturday, August 29th.  We're inviting anyone with an
unfinished coding project to come by at 8pm, sit down, ingest some
caffeine, and get it out the door.  Or, if you just want to see the
space, also stop by.  I'll try and show up with some Red Bull, but be
sure to bring your own for optimal linecount output.

I'll probably be mucking around with some bugs in BackupPC (link in
sig), so anyone interested in that can certainly harass me about that.
 If anyone, say, would like to come by and teach me Catalyst, that
would be greatly appreciated.  Beyond that, bring whichever projects
you're interested and start writing.

About Pumping Station: One -

Pumping Station One is a hackerspace located in Chicago. Its mission
is to foster a collaborative environment wherein people can explore
and create intersections between technology, science, art, and
culture.  We are located at 3354 N. Elston.  For more information,
please visit http://pumpingstationone.org/blog/about.html .

Hopefully we'll see some more Perl folk there!

Adios,

--
Paul Mantz
http://www.mcpantz.org