[WindyCity-pm] August meeting?

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Thu Aug 20 17:23:42 PDT 2009

I was about to ask the same. I can't host or meet next week because of the
Agile 2009 conference downtown. I think I can host the week after. Sounds
like a good talk.
Mike Frag. also wanted to have a meetup at the Hopleaf (
http://www.hopleaf.com) in Andersonville. I haven't found out if they have
wi-fi yet, but not a place for presentations. Personally, I'd like to have a
meet-up to discuss all the steps to get a module into CPAN. Maybe we can do
that at the Hopleaf or if more people are interested at our traditional
meeting.