[WindyCity-pm] Dinner and Git at my place on Thursday

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:44:18 PDT 2008

Hello all,

At the last meeting a couple people wanted to hear more about git, so
I'm hosting a git party on Thursday starting at 7pm. Come up to my
place in Rogers Park and we'll play with git and I'll provide dinner.
Jon Rockway has already said he'll help out :)

Bring your laptop with you (or you'll be forced to use one of my old
Macs). We'll show you how to set up a repo, share it with others, make
patches, apply patches, and other source control stuff.

If you're interested, RSVP with me and I'll send you directions.
Please note if you are a vegetarian so I can make sure dinner works
for you. :)

Oh, and it's BYOB, although I do have a couple bottles of wine and the
makings for cocktails.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/