[WindyCity-pm] November Meeting
jon at jrock.us
Fri Nov 7 08:11:55 PST 2008
* On Thu, Nov 06 2008, Tom Yarrish wrote:
> I know it's early, but was there ever a final decision as to if we
> would move the November meeting up a week because of the holidays?
Sure, why not?
Assuming a room at Google is available on the 17th, let's do it then.
Is that OK, Josh?
print just => another => perl => hacker => if $,=$"
More information about the WindyCity-pm