[WindyCity-pm] [Chicago-talk] Is anyone interested in trying their hand at a lightning talk?

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Mon May 26 22:48:32 PDT 2008

This is a reminder that we'll be having a PM meeting this Tuesday,
June 27th, in the Performics office at 180 N La Salle.  Please RSVP to
me if you haven't been to a meeting before.

The meeting starts at 7pm and lasts until we are done :)  Typically
there is a bar trip afterward.

See you there!
Josh