[WindyCity-pm] [Chicago-talk] Testing, and social meetings

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:27:38 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:06 AM, Mike Fragassi <frag at ripco.com> wrote:

> So, let's see a cyber-show of hands: who would be up for a social
> beer/food gathering in the semi-near future?  Would you mind trekking up
> to the North Side for fine Belgian beer and food (the Hopleaf)

The Hopleaf sounds good. I haven't been there yet.

José wants me to get some video of some of the Chicago people for a
super-secret project he's working on. I could do that when we get
together.

And I have a Barcelona.pm shirt to give away too :)

Also, Oktoberfest time is approaching, and we've missed organizing an
get-together for that. We should put something on the calendar and
make plans in advance.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/