[WindyCity-pm] Windy City PM Meeting is ON!

Nola Stowe mrnicksgirl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:46:53 PDT 2008

Tuesday July 22
Location: Google Chicago
6:30 food starts
7:00 meeting starts

Topic:
"The Human Genome Project and other projects and agencies have
generated a wealth of gene and protein sequence information to
organize and analyze. This application of computer science is known as
Bioinformatics. Clyde Forrester will present a brief overview of
genetics and bioinformatics, and whole bunch of links to resources."

Performics as you know was bought out by Google and we had moved to
the Google office at 22 W Kinzie. I am working on the details but will
have food provided. We'll start at 6:30 with some food and
socialization. (MikeF, I'll save some for you!)

Josh is out of town so i will be hosting the meeting. Email me if you
are coming so I can put you on the list!

Foward to any other Perl lists if you want, this is the only one I am
subscribed to.

--
http://rubygeek.com - my blog featuring: Ruby, PHP and Perl
http://DevChix.com - boys can't have all the fun