[WindyCity-pm] Help Adam Kennedy make it around the world

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:49:29 PDT 2008

Adam Kennedy is trying to make it around the world in 80 days, and
he's coming to Chicago for YAPC:

http://use.perl.org/~Alias/journal/36016

He's looking for any sort of corporate support he might get for this.
Does anyone want to sponsor the guy responsible for Strawberry Perl,
PPI (the tech behind Perl::Critic), and lots of other stuff?

I'm already covering some of his world travel expenses, but I'm also
helping him look for additional support for YAPC and the hackathon.
Remember, he not only has travel expenses, but he has to take time off
work to do this.

You can respond to me or Adam (adamk at cpan.org) directly.

Thanks,

--