[WindyCity-pm] IT Crowd party at my place, Friday June 8, around 6ish PM

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 08:07:50 PDT 2007

BBC bootleg show party at my place. I'll supply the address and
directions to people who RSVP.

Windy City Perl people are invited to my place on Friday evening to
watch the six episodes of series one (that's what the Brits call a
season) of the IT Crowd, the BBC sitcom about tech support
(http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/I/itcrowd/).
Subjects of the Crown can download these from the BBC website, and
luckily for me I spent last summer in England. :)

They just finished shooting series two, and NBC picked up the show so
they make screw it up by making an American version. Come see the
first series before you are polluted with the remakes.

I'll supply some light snacks and wine, and you can bring your own
beer. If we feel like anything more substantial, we'll order out for
something. It's just a casual night watching some tele.

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/