[WindyCity-pm] OSCON swag at tomorrow's night's meeting

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 19:06:06 PDT 2007

I have a lot of OSCON swag that I'll be bringing to tomorrow's
meeting, including copies of "Beautiful Code" and "Intel C++ Threading
Building Blocks", several different sorts of t-shirts, many. many
O'Reilly buttons with different animals on them, an O'Reilly gift
certificate for http://qoop.com/oreilly (where you can make your own
O'Reilly gear with your favorite animals), and a bunch of other stuff.
You must be present to win.

Don't despair if you can't make it to this meeting: I have three bags
full of this stuff so it should be around at the next meeting too. :)

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/