[WindyCity-pm] Lincoln Park Zoo Camel Tour, Saturday August 11 at 11 am

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 12:08:21 PDT 2007

Lincoln Park Zoo will give a free, docent-guided, behind-the-scenes
tour of the camel exhibit exclusively for Perl Mongers on Saturday
August 11 at 11:00 am. That's when all the stars align for the
docents, animals, and zookeepers.

This event is primarily for those who donated to the Adopt-a-Camel
campaign, and the tour can only take up to 20 people due to the size
of the back area of the camel exhibit.

If you're interested in coming, please RSVP with me (brian d foy,
brian.d.foy at gmail.com). Children may come, although it will be a
grown-up oriented event. Priority for the 20 slots goes to those who
donated to the Camel Fund. After that we can open it up to spouses and
friends. Even if people can't go into the camel enclosure, there's
still plenty to do at the zoo during the half hour tour. There is no
admission fee to the zoo for anyone.

After the zoo we can have lunch at an area restaurant that we can decide later.

Lincoln Park Zoo: http://www.lpzoo.org/

Perl Mongers Adopt-A-Camel: http://windycity.pm.org/adopt-a-camel.shtml

Thanks, :)

--