[WindyCity-pm] Reserve your copy of Mastering Perl

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 13:59:44 PDT 2007

On 7/19/07, brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mastering Perl is out. I'm taking orders for people who want to take
> advantage of my 50% author discount. Tell me you want one and I'll
> make sure I get enough books.

Okay, the books are on the way. I've figured out the cost:

$20 if I deliver it to you at a Windy City PM meeting
$26 if I send it to you via Priority Mail in the US
$34 if I send it to you via Priority Mail most other places

When you order, if you want an special inscription (or no
inscription), please tell me. Otherwise I'll sign my name on the title
page.

If you want multiple copies, I'll figure out a special price after I
figure out the shipping.

For now, you can pay via PayPal, check, or money order (see the
contact address for The Perl Review), and if that doesn't work, we can
arrange something else. If you're in Chicago, you can just give me
cash when I deliver the book to you. :)

Thanks,

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy at gmail.com>