BUSINESS INVESTMENT

amina_ige amina_ige at tatanova.com
Wed May 5 14:48:06 CDT 2004

                      MRS. AMINA IGE
                 23 RIVER LINE AVENUE G. R. A,
                       ENUGU NIGERIA.
                 E-MAIL amina_ige5 at yahoo.dk
                 Websit: www.bola-ige.org

Greetings,

I am making this contact to you on the fact that we may be of assistance
to each other in developing a long lasting cordial business relationship.
I was moved by the recommendations made of your sincerity to handle a
business relationship that involves huge money on trust.

I was constrained  by  the sudden death of my husband, the former
Minister of Power and steel and  currently before his death, the Minister for
Justice of my country, whom was assassinated by an unknown men.
I am Mrs. Amina Ige, the second wife of the late Mr. Bola Ige who died
on December 23rd 2001. With heart full of grief, I regret to inform you
of  the inhumane and harsh conditions which my husband's first wife and thebrother's have subjected me and my only son, Mr.Ahmed J. Bola Ige
Jr.).Since my husband's death, the relatives have been wicked to us
because of the following reasons:
 1. I am not from the same tribe with them.

 2. My refusal to learn and speak their tribal language and dress like
 other women from their tribe.
 3. My refusal to accept their religion

 4. Because I have only one child, a male child.

 5. Because I was specially loved and favored I am absolutely tired of
 all these threats from my husbands relatives since the death of my
husband.
I am no longer in their Family house. am now in my husband's guesthouse,
with my Son, I seriously need your kind assistance and co-operations.
Few  weeks before my husband's death, he entrusted the cash sum of $75
million U.S dollars to my care for safe keeping in my apartment. After his
death I acted fast todeposit it into a security vault in the village to avoid
my husband's relations getting to see it in the house.
This sum is secretly concealed in boxes. Now I solicit your assistance
to accept this sum for self-keeping. This I cannot lodge into a local
bank account to avoid suspicion from the Government, my husband's brother's
and wife since they have Confiscated all that is left by my husband and
still places eyes on me if they could lay hands on more including cash as
they have left me and my child without any cash.
If you can accept this, I urge you to contact us immediately for us to
brief you on arrangement on how we can possibly handle this. As a
necessity you will also assist us in buying a good building in your city as we
are presently in the guesthouse. Since I am interested in investing on
Farm, Estate development, Shares/stock exchange market, computers and in the
shipping Industries.
I will like you to educate me on your country's companies Income -tax
policies, as acitizen since my husband's oil allocation fromFederal
Government is still in force. Considering what you will take from the
total sum as commission, we shall discuss it face-to-face on our arrival to
your place.
Obviously, you will be our (Myself and Son) next of kin while in your
country. I expect you to give this a quick and urgent attention while I
expectyour response for more briefing from me, But if on the other hand
you consider your self not capable and fit of handling this because of the
volume of cash involved, you can hold confidential by informing me, hence I
may approve your contact of any of your trusted close confidant you feel
can keep this confidential and capable of handling such becauseof his level
of knowledge in investment and cash flow in usiness. Remember the confidentiality, as this is not for any third party, hence
this should remain between both of us alone.

You can visit the web page to read more about my family situation. With
heart full of grief, As I said before, I regret to inform you of the inhumane
and harsh conditions which my husband’s first wife Justice Mrs.
Atinuke Ige and the brother's have subjected me and my only son, Mr.Ahmed J.
Bola Ige (Jr.).Since my husband death, the relatives have been wicked to us
in that family. Please visit the web below for more details.
(www.bola-ige.org).

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
MRS. AMINA IGE