Gollum

Nancy Vradmin_Ginnifer at mail.com
Thu Feb 5 10:12:52 CST 2004

Hi Gollum its Nancy.

I was shocked, when I found out that it wasn't you but your twin brother, that's amazing, you're as like
as two peas. No one in bed is better than you Gollum. I remember, I remember everything very well, that
promised you to tell how it was, I'll give you a call today after 9. He took my skirt off, then my
panties, then my bra, he sucked my tits, with the same fury you do it. He was writing alphabet on my pussy
for 20 minutes, then suddenly stopped, put me in doggy style position and stuck his dagger. But Gollum,
why didn't you warn me that his dick is 15 inches long? I was struck, we fucked whole night. I'm so
thankful to you, for acquainted me to your brother. I think we can do it on the next Saturday all three
together? What do you think? O yes, as you wanted I've made a few pictures check them out in archive, I
hope they will excite you, and you will dream of our new meeting...