MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP.

sanniahmed sanniahmed at africanpartnersonline.com
Thu Oct 9 04:39:45 CDT 2003

ALHAJI SANNI AHMED ABACHA
ABACHA COURT,
11 GIDADO CRESCENT,
KANO STATE, NIGERIA.

URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

Sir/Madam, Compliments of the season!
I am Sanni Ahmed Abacha, the son of the late General Sanni Abacha, Nigeria's former Military Head of State who died on the 8th of June,1998 of Cardiac Arrest. Since the death of my Father both the immediate,past and incumbent Government of my Country, Nigeria, have been persecuting my family. The present Government of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo have turned the klieglight of investigations into the actvities of my family.

The Government have directed all the Banks in my Country to freeze the accounts belonging to my family and our numerous Business concerns of my Mother and Uncles have also been closed down and my immediate elder brother has been arrested by the Nigerian Government, while all our foreign Bank Accounts have been freezed aided by a publication in the FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON OF FRIDAY 23RD JULY, 1999, though my Father is not the only past Official accused of having money in foreign Banks.
I am therefore using this medium to solicit for your assistance. Your Business profile and name were given to me in confidence by the Nigerian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (Foreign Trade Division). The information regarding the viability of your Business concern gingered me into soliciting for your help. Now, since the present Government of my Country is hell-bent on prosecuting,disgracing the good name and image of my entire family and possibly doing
more damages to our financial base, I am therefore desirous of handling over the remains of my Father's Money,US$36 Million (Thirty-six Million United States Dollars Only) which is presently SAFELY and SECRETLY kept in CODED CASH in a! Security Company outside my Country to evade confiscation by the Nigerian Government or its Agents.

Please, if you are interested in helping my family move this money into your private or Company Account, kindly inform me through my E-mail addresses above. After the movement of this huge
 its secret place into your Country, I plan to give you 30% of the total sum, while 30% will be plunged into your Business concern as shares or for high profile investment purposes in your Country. Then, the rest 40% shall be used to settle my entire family who have reached advanced stage to emigrate abroad for political asylum. For your information,my dear grief stricken mother has the blessing of this Business transaction. It is pertinent to state here that this transaction is entirely based on trust and I would also kindly appeal that you keepthis proposed transaction with TOP SECRET.
Your immediate response will be appreciated and all machineries concerning this transaction will be swung into action.
Finally,for absolute confidentiality and security reasons you are strongly advised to respond ONLY to my private email address.My private email addressis:sanniahmed at ecplaza.net.

This is very important.

Thanks.

I Iook forward to hearing from you soon.

Allah's blessings.

ALHAJI SANNI AHMED ABACHA