[Westernmontana-pm] Welcome to our newest member

Tomas Hood nw7us.heliophile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:31:09 PDT 2011

Hey, I wanted to welcome our newest Montana member: Jon

Jon: would you tell us a bit about what you are thinking of using Perl
to accomplish?  It sounds like a perfect match for Perl.

Thanks!

--
Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)

Singer/Songwriter/Guitarist:
<http://tomasdavidhood.com/> & <http://www.facebook.com/TomasDavidHood.musician>

Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
 CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

Space Weather: <http://prop.hfradio.org>

Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx
Twitter NW7US : @NW7US
Twitter my music: @TomasMusic

Linux User #32405 - Since 1996

The information contained in this communication is confidential,
proprietary, and intended for the addressee(s).  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication, or
unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete this message and DO NOT ACT UPON, FORWARD,
COPY, OR OTHERWISE DISSEMINATE IT OR ITS CONTENT