[Wellington-pm] Meeting this Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Feb 19 00:36:59 PST 2018

Hi Mongers

Just a quick reminder that the combined tech meetup hosted by WellyLUG
and Perl Mongers is happening this Tuesday at 6pm.

    6:00pm* Tuesday 20 February 2018
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington

    * Aim to arrive a little early, the building doors lock at 6pm,
      we will have someone manning the door.

I appreciate that some people will be bit concerned about the impending
stormy weather and may prefer to stay warm and dry at home. I respect
that and have no desire to influence your decision one way or another.
(It would be good to know if you were booked to speak and won't be able
to make it).

I've been in communication with Michael from WellyLUG and barring any
significant change of circumstances we've agreed to carry on with the
meeting as planned.

If you haven't yet signed up to do a lightning talk, we may be able to
squeeze you in so let me know sooner rather than later.

Regards