[Wellington-pm] Perl support opportunities

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Oct 26 17:21:26 PDT 2017

Hi Mongers

>From time to time, as the Wellington.pm coordinator I get approached by
companies/organisations who need support or development resources for
Perl scripts and applications.  Simply forwarding those requests to the
mailing list is not always appropriate and also not going to be of
interest to everyone on the list.

So if you're a freelancer or represent a company that would be
interested in knowing about these types of opportunities then I'd be
delighted to hear from you and can keep your email address on file, with
a view to forwarding enquiries on to you.  I have one or possibly two
opportunities on hand right now.

Obviously I also work for an IT company which is in the business of
providing exactly that type of service so I recognise that there's a
potential conflict with me being in a position to hoover up the
opportunities coming in through this channel.  So let me know if you're
interested in order that I can share with you.

Regards