[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Mon Mar 27 18:48:01 PDT 2017

Well, I may as well answer the call for suggestions since no-one else is.

Of particular interest are
-> Application logging and logs management
-> Working with queues in sync or async mode
-> Anything about efficient datetime approaches
-> Code conventions
-> Further on the 'Perspectives of a Perl newbie' - quite enlightening
point of view when managing junior Perl devs.

And anything related to development tools and how I could become even
lazier than I already am. :-)
But really, I would be happy with anything related to Perl 5 or Perl 6.