[Wellington-pm] PPI

Steve Piner Steve.Piner at signify.co.nz
Tue Mar 14 15:05:15 PDT 2017

As mentioned in the meeting, PPI might be useful for Perl-ish syntax
checking, without executing Perl. If you use syntax-warping modules
however, PPI probably won't be sufficient.

https://metacpan.org/pod/PPI

Another downside - it's not particularly quick. Though if your module
has a lot of dependencies, and is connecting to random databases, it
might be faster than that... :-)

Steve

On 15/03/17 09:53, Grant McLean wrote:
> Hi Mongers
>
> Thanks to everyone who came along last night and special thanks to those
> who did a talk.  It was an enjoyable evening and a record size crowd in
> recent memory.  I've put up some slides/links on the web site (feel free
> to send me yours if I didn't get it):
>
>      http://wellington.pm.org/archive/
>
> The next meeting is scheduled for April 11th.  Let me know if you'd like
> to do a talk or suggest a topic.
>
> Cheers
> Grant

Steve Piner

Lead Developer

*P:*+64 4 803 3211*M:*+64 27 588 5995

Level 9, LG House, 35 Victoria St, Wellington P.O. Box 24-068, Manners
St, Wellington

*E: *steve.piner at signify.co.nz
<mailto:steve.piner at signify.co.nz>*S:*http://www.signify.co.nz
<http://www.signify.co.nz/>

Signify Logo

*Signify *is an innovative web and mobile development company. We are
about creating websites and mobile applications that are usable,
accessible, functional, and striking while at the same time meeting the
goals of our clients. We have considerable experience with Drupal,
Plone, SilverStripe and Umbraco content management systems.

This communication, including any attachment, is confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should delete/destroy this
communication; you may not read and must not copy, send or retain any
part of this communication. Please do not disclose to any third party
anything about this communication.