[Wellington-pm] IDEs round-the-room

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Fri Jun 23 16:25:47 PDT 2017

After Komodo and Kate, I am now using Sublime.
Komodo does a lot but changes regularly and one of the updates broke the
mini-map so I moved onto Kate and never looked back.

Kate / Sublime are 'powerful text editors' for me. Probably not too
dissimilar to notepad++. Sublime seems to be very configurable - providing
you have the time - and has Perl specific plugins available.

IntelliJ is used quite a lot around me for Perl or others.