[Wellington-pm] Meeting this Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Sun Jun 11 14:28:56 PDT 2017

Hi Mongers

The June meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is on this Tuesday
("tomorrow" as I write this).

A while ago I read a comment along the lines of "in Perl, curly braces
have nine different meanings".  Whilst this particular comment was
probably just a throwaway line I thought it would be an interesting
topic to explore.  So this month I'm planning to do a talk entitled
"What are braces used for in Perl?".  So bring along your braces
questions and also see if you can uncover some uses that I've missed.

There will be time to fit in another talk so let me know if you'd like
to speak.

    6:00pm Tuesday 9th May 2017
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street