[Wellington-pm] Contact role

Andrew Chilton andychilton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:24:57 PST 2017

Hi Dave,

Is that ... is that ... Comic Sans in the signature?

I just typed a couple more snarky lines commenting on both this email
and the job description on the site, but decided I shouldn't. All I
can suggest is to re-read emails before sending and take a look over
the job description too. Typos and incorrect grammar put people off,
especially those with "very good attention to detail" which are the
type of people you're looking for (as quoted from
http://www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz/?ja-job=2618750).

Cheers,
Andy

On 20 February 2017 at 10:23, Dave McGruddy
<dave at rockitrecruitment.co.nz> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have an intial 8 week contreact for a Perl Developer, if you are looking,
> please may contact, and I can provide more details
>

> Cheers
>

> Dave McGruddy
> Mission Controller
> Rockit Recruitment Ltd
> Level 5 24 Johnston St
> +6427 242 1162
> www.rockitrecruitment.co.nz
>

> This email and any attachment may contain confidential information. If you
> have received this email or any attachment in error, please delete the email
> / attachment, and notify the sender. Please do not copy, disclose or use the
> email, any attachment, or any information contained in them to anyone
> without the senders expressed permission.

contact: Andrew Chilton
website: http://chilts.org/
twitter: https://twitter.com/andychilton
github: https://github.com/chilts