[Wellington-pm] Plans for next meeting

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Apr 19 18:41:58 PDT 2017

Hi Mongers

The next meeting of Wellington Perl Mongers is scheduled for May the
9th.  We don't have a speaker lined up yet and I've been mulling one
potential plan ...

Would anyone be interested in participating in a CPAN workshop?  The
idea would be for people to bring along their laptops and work together
to attempt to make some contribution to bring down the bug count on
CPAN.

There are certainly plenty of issues on modules that I nominally
maintain, and we should be able to get fixes integrated and uploaded to
CPAN on the night.  But I can also help people get to grips with the
tools and processes to help them get a patch into someone else's modules
as well.

Any interest?