[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday (September 13th)

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Sun Sep 11 19:41:20 PDT 2016

That sounds good to me. I don't have any video to suggest but there surely
are some good ones out there.

I looked fur topic suggestions but came up dry. My Perl5 investigation list
became quite a bit shorter this month since I started using Sys::RunAlone,
Test::Approx, Log::Log4perl and tried several method signature approaches.
( and will be using none since it tends to die or do nothing while I would
rather it returns something useful to me)

My only research topic relates to error handling - Carp, Croak, autodie,
Try::Tiny ... - and even I am not super keen. Plus, Grant already talked
about not so long ago at the Mongers.

See you all tomorrow.
Cheers, Florent