[Wellington-pm] Meeting next Tuesday?

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Mar 2 00:40:18 PST 2016

Oh right, sorry Steve.

To be honest, when I saw your original message I wondered if it was the
output from a Markov chain or something.  But now that I've put two and
two together and worked out who "Steevo" is, everything makes sense :-)
I still have high levels of confusion and bewilderment but I'm sure once
you've explained it all, things will be very different.

So we'll have Steve telling us stuff about his project.  Anyone else
want to talk or suggest a topic?