[Wellington-pm] Lightning talk meeting on Feb 9th

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Thu Jan 21 01:25:25 PST 2016

Hi Mongers

Hope you all enjoyed a bit of a summer break.  2016 is in full swing
already and January is rapidly drawing to an end.  We all know what that
means - the February Lightning Talk meeting is almost upon us!

If you're not sure what a Lightning Talk meeting is then you're in luck,
we have a web page to answer all your questions:

  http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

Now all we need is for everyone (you included!) to come up with a 5
minute talk.  Please email me to book your slot.  All I need at this
stage is your name - you can let me know the topic a bit closer to the
day.

I'll also point out now that the 9th of February is the day immediately
following the Monday-ised Waitangi Day holiday.  That might mean you'll
plan to spend the holiday Monday polishing your lightning talk, or it
might mean you get things organised a little earlier so that you have
the long weekend free to spend with the family.  Your choice either way,
but don't say I didn't warn you!

So, think fast and email me to book a slot.