[Wellington-pm] Perl developer needed

Taras Klish taras at nzrs.net.nz
Wed Jan 13 19:30:16 PST 2016

Hi Mongers,

We at NZRS need to fill the full-time position of mid-senior Perl Developer to work primarily on core SRS (registry).

There are of course some other required fields of expertise and skills (like SQL — preferable postgres) and so on, but Perl is the must.

We do not have an official job ad yet but it will come out shortly.

There are no set start days so, it could be anything from immediate availability to 2 months from now.

Please let me know if any of you could be interested (or you know somebody suitable).

--
Taras Klish
Senior Developer