[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talk meeting next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Wed Feb 4 12:54:35 PST 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-02 at 22:44 +1300, Grant McLean wrote:
> Email me to book a slot.  Let me know your talk title if you've decided,
> or leave us guessing.

The problem with saying "Email me to book a slot" is that it would be
very easy for you to sit back imagining lots of other people are
emailing me with their talk offers.  Spoiler alert: they're not :-)

Come on people, get those creative juices flowing and let me know you're
going to do a lightning talk on Tuesday.