[Wellington-pm] Lightning Talk meeting next Tuesday

Grant McLean grant at mclean.net.nz
Mon Feb 2 01:44:06 PST 2015

Hi Mongers

I hope you all enjoyed a bit of time away from the keyboard over the
Christmas and New Year period.  2015 is well and truly upon us with one
month gone already and only one week till the first Perl Mongers
meeting:

    6:00pm Tuesday 10 February 2015
    Level 3, Catalyst House
    150 Willis Street
    Wellington

As most of you will recall, we traditionally kick off our calendar with
a Lightning Talk meeting in February.  Obviously you'll all have been
mulling over possible talk topics for a month or two and now's the time
to start pulling those ideas together.  You can find out more about the
Lightning Talk format and topic suggestions here:

    http://wellington.pm.org/lightning_talks.html

Whilst it is fun to turn up and enjoy the talks, it's even more fun to
take part.  All we need from each person is one 5 minute talk (although
you're welcome to do more than one).

Email me to book a slot.  Let me know your talk title if you've decided,
or leave us guessing.  If you're going to use slides, you can email them
to me next week.  Contrary to what the web page above says, you can
bring your own laptop, but things will run a more smoothly if most of
the slides are pre-loaded on the presentation machine.

Let me know if you have any questions.