[Wellington-pm] Roundup of last night's meeting,

Florent Mara florent.mara at nzregen.co.nz
Sun Aug 16 20:31:34 PDT 2015

I should have known better!!!

After one additional convincing conversation about the limitations of
XML::Simple, I had a look at how and where I was using it and decide to
'upgrade' two modules to use XML::LibXML. While it went smoothly for the
first module, it uncovered a minor defect in the second where it was
consistently missing an optional parameter.
Grant was right once again - not that I can recall Grant being wrong anyway.

If I may preempt the next call for topics, I would be delighted to hear
about PDL.